
Wow! I know it was probably a shocker to open up the internet browser and see THAT. So I'll let you recuperate for a second. If you're okay, read on.
This is just a quick post to honor one little doggie named Elwood (a Chinese Crested/Chihuahua cross; pictured above) that won the "world's ugliest dog" award at the recent Sonoma-Marin (northern California) fair. Most of the other competitors were also at least part Elwoods's breed (it is apparently so, so ugly!). He actually he became a pet because the breeder thought he was too ugly to sell and was going to put him down! Gasp!
Here is another portrait of Elwood. You gotta love the tongue.

And here are some other contestants that (I think, obviously) gave him a run for his money! :) You can read the dog bios HERE.
Ellie
Although I think Duncan and Freya are adorable already, they look even more cute now! I wish I had a doggie.




3 comments:
Why does this bread of dog has tongue issues? That is sad. They are all homely enough to be kind of cute.
oops...how about breed instead of bread.
I'm not sure! I think they're supposed to have great personalities, though, which is always better than appearance, right? :)
Post a Comment