Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sacramento!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from the match day festivities at the Foundation House. More on Match Day later, but I wanted to just post quickly to announce that I am really, really excited to be moving to Sacramento to start my Family Practice/OB residency at UC Davis come June!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tara! How incredibly exciting... =)

-Eva

Sofi said...

Hi Tara,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting. I will be going to Kaiser Orange County in Southern California.
I'm very happy for you =)

Best wishes,

Sofi

Anonymous said...

You are incredible! What an amazing opportunity, and to a very deserving woman! Congratualtions, my friend and I can't wait to hear more about it!!!

~Mindy

Anonymous said...

Yay!! That's so awesome! Now, I'll have to plan another trip to CA in order to visit you!

Anonymous said...

tara -
thanks for coming to bw3's today - it is always so fun to hang out. i am so happy for your match in Sacramento...and i hope to visit you there, too!
talk to you later,
rach

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tara! I knew that program was the perfect match for you. :) To all loyal blog readers who aren't in the know, there was only ONE spot at this combo FP/OB program, so Tara was selected for the only position. Go Tara! We are so proud of you, and we're going to miss you lots. *sniff* Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I am going to miss you very much, but I am glad that you are going to Sacramento.

I wanted to let you know that you have blessed me so much over the past couple of years. I hope that even though you will be moving to Cali. that we won't loose touch. I will definately be keeping up with your blog so you must post everything on here so I will be in the know.

Have fun in Nigeria if I don't see you before you leave.

Much love to you!

TAV said...

Thank you guys so much! Come visit me anytime (that is, once I actually have a place to live :)). I will miss you (those of you who I see all the time) and will continue to miss you all who I'm apart from now. Love you.

Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.