Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Boring post

I don't know why I'm even writing this post. I don't have much to say. Big news is coming Thursday. But here are some mini-updates.

Currently reading (Lesley does this on her blog, which I think is cool!): Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen. It was recommended by Vanessa. Kind of weird-- it is about this lady who gets thrown overboard by her husband in a murder attempt but survives and tries to make him pay for it.... I also recently read Kane and Abel, by Jeffrey Archer, which Cathleen recommended-- it was pretty good.
Currently watching: Sixteen Candles. I can't believe I haven't seen this movie, which came out in 1984! I like it so far!
Current temperature in Rochester: 47 degrees Farenheit. Despite that it's in the 80s in the Carolinas (Thanks, Laura :)), this is beautiful.
Current anxiety level about match day: HIGH.
Current feeling about all-morning classes: They are OLD.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I guess when I check tomorrow I will see where you shall go! Very exciting! I hope you get some sleep!