In just over two weeks, we are headed to:


ROMA (Rome)!!
and...

Firenze (Florence)
We are sooo excited. Kelvin has never been to Europe, so it will be fun to introduce him to the great public transportation and $5 water.
Laura and I did the grand Euro tour (/Italy) right after we graduated college in 2003 (almost 10 years ago!), including a great three days in Rome and then Venice; however, I've never been to Florence. In order to better plan our trip (the Rome part, that is), I did look back on my journal, which was actually really amusing. I hope that Kelvin and I don't get near-robbed on a night train like Laura and I did and I hope (but doubt) that the Rome traffic has gotten better.
Here is one of my most favorite memories, gelato outside the Vatican.

MMM. Can't wait.
3 comments:
Tara, I'd love to hear about your recommendations. Matt and I are hoping to go to Italy this fall and have no idea where to start!
we loved rome! =) have a great trip! can't wait to see all the pictures!
Oh, how fun. I hope you have a great time!
Post a Comment