Monday, December 2, 2024

College Cove Stroll

We had a "bomb cyclone"/atmospheric river of weather roll through these parts a couple of weeks ago. It was lovely to have a long, sunny weekend to follow!

I had to work a 24h OB call on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and had some sleeping to do to recover (as a result, we didn't do the Turkey Trot this year), but was able to enjoy the time off clinic and a long weekend, too.

We went to the Nicelys' for a lovely Thanskgiving meals (I made a corn casserole, and Iver singlehandedly made pumpkin pie when I was on call!) and time connecting with friends. 

The kids dragged their feet but did finally get out of the house for a nice Black Friday walk at College Cove Trail in Trinidad. There were many fake-whale spottings (and one real seal spotting) from the coast line. We even ran into some friends, Bill and Sharon, along the trail. 









We enjoyed reading and football watching indoors and Christmas prep as well to kick off this holiday season! 

No comments: