
Here is a country list, organized by continent.
NORTH AMERICA
U.S.
Canada
Mexico
CENTRAL AMERICA/CARIBBEAN
Belize
Guatemala
Jamaica
Costa Rica
SOUTH AMERICA
Peru
Bolivia
EUROPE
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Latvia
Lithuania
Germany
Netherlands
Belgium
UK
Ireland
France
Spain
Portugal
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
Austria
Czech Republic
Italy
The Vatican
Greece
Turkey (Eur/Asia)
AFRICA
Egypt
Nigeria
Swaziland
Lesotho
South Africa
Mozambique
ASIA
Bangladesh
Indonesia
Pakistan
Nepal
India
Malaysia
Singapore
Philippines
Vietnam
Cambodia
Thailand
I'm at (#) 49 and didn't hit any new countries on this recent trip to Europe.Vanessa is at 51 (sniff, sniff). Kelvin is at 18, I think.
I have some work to do... some of my/our future conquests, I hope, will include Israel, Jordan, Japan, Brazil, Tanzania, and Kenya, but it probably won't be until 2013. :(
1 comment:
My list, is sadly nowhere close to yours. I also wanted to let you know that I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out here: http://evabakes.blogspot.com/2012/04/hersheys-chocolate-mint-dessert-aka.html
Miss you!
Post a Comment