Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Laura!

Some of these are repeat photos, but I like them, so I'll re-post them:) I wish I had more of our scandalous (yeah, right! Tony thinks we are two of the most boring girls he knows :)) years in college, but that was pre-electronic-photo-saving and pre-blogging.

I'm so thankful for your friendship! :)


Italia- May 2003

Rehearsal dinner - June 06


With Laura B too. I miss my long hair!


THE WEDDING 7/9/06


With Anna, Kathy, and Laura B (bridesmaids)Gettin' ready! With Jeremy at the reception Christmas 06 (I think) Ice skating with her mom, Ellen. Go Spiders :)

When Laura and I kicked Tony's butt at bowling- June 07 Eno River State Park Water Park- Greensboro I look bad up close but Laura looks cute :)


Tony and Laura continuing to have summer fun while I started residency :(


Love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the best, Tara!
love you

Anonymous said...

Hubba hubba
Two very pretty ladies

TAV said...

You guys are awesome!
Oh- and the pasta was awesome! I used mushrooms, grape tomatoes, asiago, parm, spinach, and whole wheat rotini as a substitute. Eating it now, actually... :)