Iver is becoming quite the budding cook! Breakfast is his specialty, and he's always offering to cook pancakes, eggs, and other items for us (even though we kind of graze at breakfast. Iver actually doesn't even like eggs!). I didn't grow up knowing how to make anything (and this probably has some bearing on my lack of cooking confidence as an adult), so I'm all for it.
He is able to do toast, smoothies, pancakes, and more basically unsupervised!
(He had the idea to dye a mini-pancake red with food coloring for this item).
This weekend, he wanted to make homemade pasta (ravioli). It included dough of flour and an egg.
The final product was super rubbery and basically inedible, but he still thought it was cool! I'm proud of him and his endeavors. I told him next I'll have him in charge of our dinners :)

No comments:
Post a Comment