One of my friends posted these interview questions on FB recently and so I posed them to the kids. It's a neat snapshot in time in a very strange time of growing up for these kids, but kid answers sometimes seem universally funny; here they are.
Interview with Iver, March, 2021 (age 6).
1. If you won a million dollars, what would you buy? I don't know how much money that is.
2. How long does it take to get to the beach? "What beach?" "Any beach. Your favorite, closest beach." 20 minutes.
3. What do I always say to you? "Good morning, Iver."
4. What job would you like to do when you grow up? I haven't decided yet. Between a vet or a zookeeper.
5. Who is the strongest person? Me.
6. Where do babies come from? Mommies' stomachs.
7. At what age do you become a grownup? Eighteen
8. What’s the worst rule I have for you? Not eating by the heater.
9. What wild animal do you like? Chameleon
10. What would you do if you couldn’t find your underwear? I would make underwear out of blankets.
11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza.
12. How much does it cost to buy a house? $3 million
13. Who do you hang out with all the time? Hudson & Ryder
14. What song makes you want to dance? See You Again
15. What are you scared of? Nothing
16. What is your favorite game to play? Chess, Uno, Enchanted Forest.
17. What's your favorite color? Dark Pink
18. How old am I? 41?
19. Who is the president? Joe Biden
20. What kind of car do you want when you grow up? A convertible
22. Where do you want to live when you grow up? In Orange County
23. Who is your best friend? Hudson
24. What’s your favorite activity? Crafts, play with my brother
25. What year is it? 2021
Interview with Niall (age 3).
1. If you won a million dollars, what would you buy? A cow.
2. How long does it take to get to the beach? Five hours.
3. What do I always say to you? "I love you."
4. What job would you like to do when you grow up? Play museum.
5. Who is the strongest person? Joe Biden.
6. Where do babies come from? Mothers' bellies.
7. At what age do you become a grownup? Three
8. What’s the worst rule I have for you? Eating.
9. What wild animal do you like? Snakes-- anacondas.
10. What would you do if you couldn’t find your underwear? I would just wear pants.
11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Vegetables.
12. How much does it cost to buy a house? Three. "Three what?" "Three money."
13. Who do you hang out with all the time? Declan.
14. What song makes you want to dance? Hamilton
15. What are you scared of? Tigers, Bigfoot, Witches.
16. What is your favorite game to play? Marble Run
17. What's your favorite color? Blue
18. How old am I? I don't know.
19. Who is the president? Joe Biden
20. What kind of car do you want when you grow up? Simba Car
22. Where do you want to live when you grow up? Croatia
23. Who is your best friend? Declan
24. What’s your favorite activity? Play chocolate games.
25. What year is it? I don't know.



No comments:
Post a Comment