Kelvin had a birthday on Monday; we relaxed with lunch out and having a "buffer day" before starting work on Tuesday.
The following is evidence that we are (both) getting old.
Kelvin found a snow-white hair on my head when we were at the airport on Sunday. I was shocked!
While my grandfather had a full head of white hair in his 30s, and I tease K about his "greys," (which he claims only appeared after he married me!), I never knew I had any white/grey. Time to dye the hair?
I feel like an "elderly primigravida" :) Maybe this validates why I'm getting random AARP publications in the mail.
The following is evidence that we are (both) getting old.
Kelvin found a snow-white hair on my head when we were at the airport on Sunday. I was shocked!
While my grandfather had a full head of white hair in his 30s, and I tease K about his "greys," (which he claims only appeared after he married me!), I never knew I had any white/grey. Time to dye the hair?
I feel like an "elderly primigravida" :) Maybe this validates why I'm getting random AARP publications in the mail.




No comments:
Post a Comment