This week, we've enjoyed sunny, summery for us (~66 degrees!) weather and the kids have only half-day (PM) tennis camp this week so they (and Kelvin/I alternating) took mornings off to watch them. Today, we took advantage of our Sequoia Zoo Membership and headed to Eureka to see the animals!
Iver wanted to take a picture with my phone of Every. Animal.! (He said I could delete them from my phone once I've blogged).
Northern Spotted Owl
The three American Brown Bears are some of the park's hits.
Donkeys!
In the Barnyard:
Ponies
Bunny
Guinea pig
Raccoon
Rhea
"Saffron" the red panda, who loves to nap, got up to walk around on his branches.
Chacoan Peccaries
The Aviary
Scarlet ibis
Patagonian Cavies
We saw some kids (including a couple of girls we know!) attending "Zoo Camp."
Niall tried to photobomb or sabotage all the kid-with-flamingo pics we took.
A friendly guest offered to take a photo of us three and Niall cooperated/smiled!
We had a nice (1.5h) visit to our little redwood neighborhood zoo and want to keep supporting it!
No comments:
Post a Comment