Friday, December 9, 2022

Festive /Friday Funnies


The kids have been seeing various packages arrive on our doorstep, mostly addressed to the magic elf who plans, organizes, shops, and wraps all the gifts including from out-of-town relatives and with one child having a December birthday.

Niall (4) can identify/read our names now and helped Kelvin earlier this week.

"UGH! Another package addressed to mama! Why does SHE get all the presents?!” 🤔


He also made this sign:


I asked him how he knew how to write out exclusionary phrases like that.
N: I asked my teacher!
Me: They (both ladies) spelled that out for you?!
N: Well, no. I asked, "How do you write, 'Girls allowed'?" And then I just added a 'NO'!

Also Niall: "What's red and white and green and brown and red and white and green and brown?"
Me: Hmm. I don't know.
Niall: Santa rolling off a cliff!
Me: Where did you hear that?
Niall: I made it up!

You've heard of "Elf on a Shelf," right? Well, here's an alternative.


No comments: