Sunday, August 12, 2018

8 years, 3 kids, a lotta stripes






Pepper, our "first" child, turned eight on Sunday (we've had her for just over seven years).  She is still as suspicious as ever of strangers (even more protective of her pack that now includes two little ones), but, to us, is the sweetest, most loyal little furbaby we could imagine. We don't go on nearly as many weekend excursions/hikes/adventures as we did in her early years and she gets far less attention than she used to, but she's still such a wonderful part of our lives (and she is the only child who reliably sleeps through the night which definitely gets her points in my book!). 

Eight years and two brothers

Iver picked out a little snack for her at Petco. 

Since I don't seem to have any matching photos with the boys, I decided I'd match Iver (who got dressed first today) and donned some stripes, too!









Happy eight years (and, with hope, many more birthdays to come) to our furbaby!

No comments: