Last Wednesday, Wai Kiu graciously hosted a welcome dinner for the new FP interns at his house, which was held outside on the patio which is just perfect for entertaining. We sat under the shade having great Mexican food, playing icebreakers, and getting to know one another. We attempted to take a picture in "timer" mode which was marginally successful.
Saturday was the OB department graduation downtown. It was, as usually, very fun! It is always nice to see people dressed up (OB residents virtually live in scrubs!) and with their families.
Goodbye, chiefs! (Elizabeth, Kyla, Aisha, Jen, Ashley, Erica, Shanee)
My chief class (Priyal, Julia, Charmian, Lucy, Gaea)-- I think I was in the bathroom or something when this was taken, and Alex wasn't able to make it!

Here I was included :)

Congrats, you're almost done! (Current OB interns, with 7/7 turnout- Natalie, Andrea, Mike, Stephanie, Jessica, Anna, Alison!)
OB two pyramid!
On the dance floor!
Dr. B hosted a pool party over the weekend to welcome the FP interns. There was great food, and fun karaoke which I'm finding really makes a California party!

The social gatherings continue- Monday night was the FP department welcome dinner (Italian) at Espanol restaurant and there is a breakfast this morning. I think we have an FP ropes event Wednesday afternoon, OB chief dinner on Wednesday, and then Friday, the new interns start! Whew!












No comments:
Post a Comment