Friday, September 12, 2008

If only I were single again.....


... ha ha. Just kidding!!! I would never wish that! :)

But I did meet a very eligible Bachelor yesterday on the Davis 7 Pediatrics Ward. Not that I would have recognized this guy anywhere for I don't even have cable, but all the nurses were buzzing about "The Bachelor" being on the floor, going around kissing babies and whatnot. He came by, introduced himself, etc., and shook my hand! :)

I didn't even know his name but apparently he (Andy Baldwin), a U.S. Lieutenant and fellow M.D., works at the Navy's Bureau of Medicine and Surgery in D.C. (hey! close to my parents!!) and has his own website.
Who knew?? :)

He does have nice teeth, I must say.

See! Sacramento is so worth visiting! And working all the time on hospital floors lets you meet famous people!!!.... riiiiiiight.

3 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Yeah I watched the finale of that episode ... he and the girl didn't make it! Bummer!

Rachel and Hans said...

Rachel says that he looks a lot like me, except that I have nice hair.

- Hans

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, that guy is H-O-T!..Not as hot as my hubby, of course ;-)
Looks like Boston in October is a go. I can't wait to see you guys!