Casting workshop
Mahsheed working on Jeremy
Party @ Rocky's mansion in Fair Oaks!
Rocky, one of my classmates, was homeless until approx. 2 months ago when she and her husband John finally found a house that they liked and moved into it. Here are some pics from a potluck/game party we had on Thursday! This house is awesome, by the way-- it reminds me of the game of 'Clue' with a ballroom, library, etc..., and has tons of character with PINK all around, as well as beautiful landscaping of a rose garden and bamboo forest. Wish you could see it in person!
View of the empty ballroom
Mahsheed and Betza in "The conservatory"
Amy in the master bathroom tub
The FOOD... Rocky (wearing pink/orange) made an awesome tortilla soup and we filled in the sides
Us dining in the great ballroom
Phuc, me, and Amy *in action* chowing
Phi, Brenden, and Amy enjoying Jeremy's hit Lava cake (I unfortunately decided to wait until after Easter to enjoy desserts but luckily now have the recipe)

I love this pic of Mahsheed and Fahtima (Adeel and Fizzah's little girl)
Mahsheed and Betza in "The conservatory"
Phuc, me, and Amy *in action* chowing
Phi, Brenden, and Amy enjoying Jeremy's hit Lava cake (I unfortunately decided to wait until after Easter to enjoy desserts but luckily now have the recipe)
I love this pic of Mahsheed and Fahtima (Adeel and Fizzah's little girl)

THEN THE GAMES
I introduced the group to Time's Up, which I purchased at a game store in Berkeley about a month or so ago. It was a hit-- hilarious as always. I was impressed at how fact these doctors caught on!
Phi starting out 
Jeremy (J-Law) takes the floor
Jeremy (J-Law) takes the floor
Tom and Anika, guessing
Anika and Phi's nostrils (where was Brenden in order to take this shot??! :))

Anika and Phi's nostrils (where was Brenden in order to take this shot??! :))

I had a great time during intern bonding Blocktime#2, with normal schedules and weekends off. The end-of-nice-month blues is starting to set in, despite an awesome past weekend in Tahoe. I start on L and D in the a.m. and don't have a day off until March 15th, but at least that's when Vanessa will be here so at least I have something to look fwd to!



3 comments:
Since you guys are in to games... have you tried the game called "Loaded Questions"? A friend mentioned it at our last game night and we are dying to try it!
TARA!!! LOVE YOUR SKIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no, i haven't tried 'loaded questions.' let me know how it is!! i always love new games.
thanks, wen!
Post a Comment