Friday, August 22, 2025

Back to School!

As you can tell from many of my recent posts, the kids had a great summer, which included various camps (tennis camp was their favorite, and Healthsport swim camp was also good for them!), travel (Glacier NP in Montana and cousin time in OC!), Saturday flag football (evening basketball for Iver), cool treats, and enjoying some musical performances (Shrek Kids! and Elf).

Here are some end-of-summer photos I don't think I ever posted. 


Iver's almost-championship-winning (he missed the last game) Bengals
 

HLOC (Humboldt Light Opera Company)'s Elf (The Musical)



Vanessa was here and witnessed their return to school, the last time they'll be at the same campus, as their school runs TK- 5!
(2nd and 5th Grades!).






So big!




Iver was almost too cool for me to take this photo as I dropped him off...


The end of summer is bittersweet, but I really like the routines of the school year and to not have to struggle for childcare. Iver is lucky to have a great teacher (Cat) who also taught him and his class in second grade. Niall says his second grade teacher is currently his most favorite (after two days)!  I think the kids will have a great year! 

No comments: