Iver is very into "dressing up" and re-creating the look of various characters in his daily outfits for "school," which he has been doing a lot lately. He'll use (or ask to borrow from me!) different colored shirts to "wear" the hair color of his character.
I am not super familiar with all of the people he imitates, including characters from Disney's The Descendants and other movies/shows, although I do hear about them a lot. Below are just two of his examples for the week.
Kim Possible is a crime-fighting teenager, if you weren't aware.
I wish I had taken pictures of some of his other costumes in this past week. Sometimes it's unicorn gear, complete with headgear, on Fridays. I have long stopped commenting or influencing what he wears for school, even when his choices (tank tops and often shorts) seem strange and not very weather-appropriate nor comfortable. As long as it's not offensive and as long as it's fairly clean, I let him wear what he wants. This kid is such a character-- what he comes up with is so creatively interesting!


No comments:
Post a Comment