Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Merry Impeachmas!

 



Do I think it's good that a minority of our country's citizens thought it to be a reasonable plan to vote a corrupt narcissist into the presidency and whose actions since have warranted his being impeached? No. I've felt enraged, sick, and discouraged for many a day in the last 3+ years. 

But do I think it's good that our (Democratic) legislators took steps to attempt to remove the law-breaking abuser-in-chief from office? Yes! (If only we had non-brainwashed, moral Senate Republicans who would face the facts, put their country over party, and would vote accordingly, it would truly be a delightful Christmas gift.).


 (Here's to a much brighter, happier new [election] year in 2020... or maybe even a post-Christmas miracle! One can always hope and pray that people do the right thing. Otherwise I see a lot of lumps of coal in their future...).

No comments: