Wednesday, November 23, 2016

A November I'd rather not remember


Birthday 2016. Blah. This is a November I'd still like to not remember.  We're down in OC "celebrating" this week, including my 35th birthday (= Iver's 23 months) and Thanksgiving.
We had some cake. We've spent time with family and connected with old friends. I'll probably post some more pictures later.

The grandparents watched Iver for a late-afternoon/overnight on Tuesday so that K and I could have some toddler-free quiet time. I went for a run, we got a massage, did a bit of shopping for clothes that actually fit, ate Korean fusion at a restaurant, and spent the night at a local hotel, sleeping in until approximately 7 a.m., which is two hours later than we usually get up. It was nice. 
I have appreciated the birthday well wishes from everyone who called, texted, or wrote.





 (It was just a bite,we promise).




Love Iver's eyes in this.









Here's hoping next year calls for more celebration.

No comments: