Thank goodness for...
- Daylight savings time and springtime in Sacramento.... despite always going to work in the dark, I have a chance to bike home in the daylight and without the winter plague of rain all the time!
- Support hose. I do NOT know how I survived last year without wearing them on L and D. They are a miracle for tired, aching legs.
- Days off. This is the first time I remember on an OB rotation where I do not have to be on the first Saturday call, which basically puts you in sleep debt from the get-go. I have a 24 hour shift tomorrow into nights, but we'll deal with that when it comes...
- Frequent Flyer miles! I am excited to have gotten a free ride to Ajit's wedding in NY in May!
- Cough drops. I'm wondering whether running that 1/2 was such a good idea... Chrissie and I both got sick the next day!
3 comments:
Hi Tara!
Just dropping in and catching up on your blog. I enjoyed it!
Cheers :-)
Tara -
Did you know that you accidentally called me a few nights ago! At midnight Rochester time! Good thing I was up watching basketball.
Hans
I was just looking at your blog. You do not need to know how you hav survived in L&D last year. You did great and they should be thankful to have you in their department. Good luck and enjoy your life in Sacramento.
Mehrdad
Post a Comment