Eva gave me her permission to share these snaps from her and Matt's recent trip to Australia and New Zealand. I loved looking @ them, b/c I was there with my family when I was about 13 or so and remember some of the same places. If you haven't gone, I highly recommend it! New Zealand, especially, is awesome. I'd love to go back!
Eva at the Agrodome!!
Bungy!!!Lake Wakatipu
Lake Wanaka
Milford Sound
I also am extremely jealous of my parents (and godparents), who left on Monday for a two-week cruise, navigating from Ft. Lauderdale to Brazil, stopping at some Caribbean islands on their way to the Amazon. Aaaaaaargh! I wish I could be with them to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday, which is today!!!! Happy Birthday, Dad!
The only good thing about being on this Saturday call? (Well, scratch that. Now that I kind of have the hang of things, it's actually nice being on L and D as the lone intern b/c I can claim all the deliveries [there were so many people (residents, students) wanting a piece of the pie this week that I didn't get more than 3]-- already got one today and 2 others are in labor [I'm hoping a few more roll through triage, too!]). It is daylight savings!!! Now, I usually need to be reminded of this. It's great being on call this weekend because that's ONE FEWER HOUR!!! When it gets to be 2 am and when I've been here for 21 hours, I can fwd my clock so it will end up being more like 27 and not 28 hours of being up on call! :)
Hope everyone else is having a nice Saturday (not in the hospital)!!
2 comments:
JB was on call when the clocks wound back -- an extra hour. That was a bummer. Enjoy!
hope you are hanging in there, tara! i went to new zealand in college and LOVED it. those pictures made me wish i was back there. hope you have a good weekend and don't have to work too much!
Post a Comment