I didn't catch all of the Game 7 of the Kings-Warriors game today since I got called into the birth center. However, I had low expectations, figuring the Warriors (actually the lower, sixth seed) would get blown out on the road in Sacramento, as they did last during the game (where they played at home!). The game was close (Warriors down two) at half-time, and I didn't think they'd be able to pull off a win unless they had a large lead going into the second half...
However, WOW! Kelvin texted me the final score (120-100) and I was shocked. Steph apparently went to town, stepping it up in the second half, seemingly unstoppable (as far as I could see from the highlight reels) and scoring from anywhere on the court, ending with fifty points.
Some friends are thinking that the Warriors will be taken out by the Lakers (7 seed) next round (a bit tricky since Kelvin, a SoCal native, also likes the Lakers). But I wouldn't bet against this guy, Steph, one of the best shooters and scorers to ever play this game of basketball.
No comments:
Post a Comment