Monday, August 29, 2022

First Day of School!

It was the first day of "school" for both of our kids. Iver is happily starting second grade at his immersion charter school. He happily obliged his parents for "First Day" photos.




Niall (still too young for transitional kindergarten or "TK") switched preschool sites to a "preK" room across town (close to Iver's school), which is where Iver spent a couple of years before he entered elementary school.  Niall didn't seem anxious or nervous about it until today, but a morning meltdown ensued shortly before we had to be out the door. I had to leave for an early c-section and Kelvin coaxed him into a few photos.... he definitely warmed up, but I heard was still very shy at drop-off (big brother had to show him around).






By the end of the day (after seeing some familiar friends and faces), he was all smiles in his "I rocked my first day of PreK" crown! 


We've had kids at the LLC daycare site for nearly seven years, and it's hard to have your kids move on/move up, but also exciting and fun.  Here's to another year!

No comments: