Niall is very chatty for a 22-month-old. He speaks many multi-word sentences and understands so much that we're able to have whole conversations with him!
Today, this is what went on between us:
Niall: What's that?
Me: My coffee.
Niall: Black coffee?
Me: Well, coffee with cream.
Niall: Amber black coffee!
Me: Oh, you mean your teacher Amber drinks black coffee?
Niall: YEAH!
Me: Really??
Niall: Really!
Last week, Iver told us that he was going to be the best Dad in the world (maybe thinking that we're somewhat strict).
Kelvin and me: How do you mean?
Iver: I'm going to let my kids watch YouTube all day long! (we let him watch a few minutes on weekends when one of us is showering, provided he stayed in bed until 6 a.m. that day).
I asked him what he was going to do when his kid doesn't listen or, for instance, starts hitting him.
Iver: I would just let him or her hit me! Because I'm going to be the best Dad in the world!
Today, this is what went on between us:
Niall: What's that?
Me: My coffee.
Niall: Black coffee?
Me: Well, coffee with cream.
Niall: Amber black coffee!
Me: Oh, you mean your teacher Amber drinks black coffee?
Niall: YEAH!
Me: Really??
Niall: Really!
Last week, Iver told us that he was going to be the best Dad in the world (maybe thinking that we're somewhat strict).
Kelvin and me: How do you mean?
Iver: I'm going to let my kids watch YouTube all day long! (we let him watch a few minutes on weekends when one of us is showering, provided he stayed in bed until 6 a.m. that day).
I asked him what he was going to do when his kid doesn't listen or, for instance, starts hitting him.
Iver: I would just let him or her hit me! Because I'm going to be the best Dad in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment