We braved the terribly cold, rainy weather on Saturday to participate in a few Christmasy activities.
First, we took some photos with 'Santa Paws' benefiting the Humboldt Animal Rescue Team.
We then headed to the company Holiday Party (whose lasagna last year sent me into labor-- I had a newborn in my arms about seven hours after leaving the party!) with our almost-one-year-old!
(Yes, this was the now-too-small newborn hat knit for Iver by one of my patients, but it's just so...festive. I had to bust it out!).
Here are some more "Santa Paws"-- my first (and probably last) attempt at DIY-Christmas-crafting with decorated salt dough ornaments made from Iver's hands and "paws." I am especially proud of the "glazed" one on the upper left.
First, we took some photos with 'Santa Paws' benefiting the Humboldt Animal Rescue Team.
Pepper lucked out with this bone!
Iver didn't want to sit on Santa's lap but was curious enough...
We then headed to the company Holiday Party (whose lasagna last year sent me into labor-- I had a newborn in my arms about seven hours after leaving the party!) with our almost-one-year-old!
Now...
... and then!
(Yes, this was the now-too-small newborn hat knit for Iver by one of my patients, but it's just so...festive. I had to bust it out!).
Here are some more "Santa Paws"-- my first (and probably last) attempt at DIY-Christmas-crafting with decorated salt dough ornaments made from Iver's hands and "paws." I am especially proud of the "glazed" one on the upper left.








No comments:
Post a Comment