I have been a bit slacking in the blogging department lately. I'm behind on posting on the Super blood moon eclipse that happened on 9/27/15, when the moon was closest to earth in its orbit, which last happened 33 years ago.
We actually went outside to try to catch it in the evening hours but, alas, I didn't see any moon due to blockage from redwood trees. As it was circa Iver's bedtime, we didn't try to drive around to a more optimal viewing location. As a result, I can't take any credit for these "Super blood moon" photos that friends posted, but wanted to save them on the blog for future reflection years from now.
We actually went outside to try to catch it in the evening hours but, alas, I didn't see any moon due to blockage from redwood trees. As it was circa Iver's bedtime, we didn't try to drive around to a more optimal viewing location. As a result, I can't take any credit for these "Super blood moon" photos that friends posted, but wanted to save them on the blog for future reflection years from now.
Maybe we'll catch the next one, in 2033!








No comments:
Post a Comment