Kelvin's family-- Kenn, Lisa (& Kingston), Katherine, and Dad came up this weekend to Humboldt to visit us.
It's been so fun to see Iver and Kingston (born sixteen days apart) together, for the first time since their 3-month baptism.
While we were at work today, Kelvin's siblings and parents took the little ones and staged some "aviator"/ hot hair balloon photos at our neighborhood park, for a surprise for us when we got home. Aren't these photos by Kenn awesome?!?! What a great gift it is to have them here, and to have these images. I sorted through the 300+ photos to post the best of the lot. Enjoy the cuteness (I'm sure more cute photos will follow this weekend!)
It wasn't all happy times!
I love this one (doesn't Kingston look so innocent?)!
Even Pep got in on some basket action (and got to wear a matching onesie, too)!
Trying to escape!
Little Aviator
I think this is when Iver's naptime was supposed to start (but he was too busy modeling)
Little cousins!
Collaborating
Our Little Aviator
Love these kiddos! What a fun age!








































No comments:
Post a Comment