Ana, Nina, and Molly came over yesterday for some group mom-and-December-born-baby time. We hung out and talked for several hours as our little ones did their thing-- studying the others' faces, feeding, pooping, being changed, etc. It's so great to navigate this journey with other great local moms! Thanks to Nina for some additional photos I stole :)
Alex, about three weeks older than the other three, has the best head control; there is a lot of leaning going on here...
They all enjoyed time on the playmat
I go back to work next week, as does Molly, so I don't know how frequently we'll be able to get these boys together, but it will be fun to watch them grow up side-by-side!
Bentley (with Nina) studies Alex (with Ana)
We had all four babies awake at the same time (perhaps a first out of all of our get-togethers?) and got some cute sofa shots!
from left to right: Alex, Bentley, Iver, Levi
(Iver [or his mom, rather] apparently didn't get the dress-in-stripes memo!)
Alex, about three weeks older than the other three, has the best head control; there is a lot of leaning going on here...
(domino effect-- I love that Alex is smiling!)
"Lean on me" (Iver leans on Ben)
"Put your head on my shoulder..."
They all enjoyed time on the playmat
(not enjoying tummy time so much here)
playmat trio...
... and quad
(I was obviously behind this lens as my yellow cutie is featured)
Smile on camera (thanks, Nina!)


























No comments:
Post a Comment