I was not planning on doing a formal "maternity" photo shoot this pregnancy. While I have seen gorgeous photos (and lovely newborn photos) from friends who have been pregnant, I didn't think I would really feel comfortable in front of a camera to pose and feature my belly and, truthfully, didn't know if I felt the costs would justify the session. However my very talented brother-in-law Kenn, who has a side photography business
"Left on Emerson," offered to take some "quick" ones for me/us this past weekend when we were in Orange County. We really spent about 10 min before the sun went down taking these photos for fun, but they turned out so, so well, and it turns out that I feel comfortable sharing them. This is one of the nicest gifts I have ever gotten-- the memory of this special time. A huge thank you to Kenn and Lisa!
34 weeks
Here are Kelvin and Pepper, photobombing :)
Introspection
I absolutely love these
And... don't be surprised if you see one of these in your holiday card this year :)
Our growing family
If you have an event in Southern California, hire Kenn to do your photos!
1 comment:
I felt the same way about them!!! But was glad to have a few.
Post a Comment