Have you ever wondered if you are residing in a state that is right for you?
Having moved multiple times since I was a child and having attended college, med school, and residency in three different states, I found this TIME questionnaire interesting. I do really love California, which has been my home for the past 6.5 years and whose outdoors, weather, and relatively tolerant mindset does fit my interests and values. However, per this survey, I may be living on the wrong coast for my personality!
You can answer a 10-question survey about your personality here which will give you a temperament-matching state.
Being a scientist, I took the the test three times, about a month apart, to improve its accuracy and came up with the same result:
North Carolina! (Good news, Laura and Tony?) :)
However, then I got word of another, different survey circulating around facebook (from Buzzfeed). While its questions are of a different nature, I'm not sure if it's more or less accurate.... I got ALASKA! (while I love the state, I'm not sure I, who whined my way through 4 years of med school in Minnesota could handle the cold.)
What state(s) did you get?
Having moved multiple times since I was a child and having attended college, med school, and residency in three different states, I found this TIME questionnaire interesting. I do really love California, which has been my home for the past 6.5 years and whose outdoors, weather, and relatively tolerant mindset does fit my interests and values. However, per this survey, I may be living on the wrong coast for my personality!
You can answer a 10-question survey about your personality here which will give you a temperament-matching state.
Being a scientist, I took the the test three times, about a month apart, to improve its accuracy and came up with the same result:
North Carolina! (Good news, Laura and Tony?) :)
However, then I got word of another, different survey circulating around facebook (from Buzzfeed). While its questions are of a different nature, I'm not sure if it's more or less accurate.... I got ALASKA! (while I love the state, I'm not sure I, who whined my way through 4 years of med school in Minnesota could handle the cold.)
What state(s) did you get?
3 comments:
I got NC too! Glad I went to college there. :)
And must be why we're still friends!!
I got GA. Pretty right on I imagine!
Post a Comment