Sunday, October 6, 2013

tiny sweater


I am lucky to have a husband who does more than his fair share of household duties and is very self-sufficient.  He makes the bed. He walks Pepper when I'm stuck at the hospital which is a lot of lunchtimes and evenings and is in charge of bathing her. He shares the dishes responsibility.  He will go grocery shopping with me because I hate it so much. He vacuums. He starts most of the laundry and folds his own clothes! (What do I do, you might ask? :)... I work all the time, cook, walk the dog in mornings, dust, clean the kitchen and bathrooms).

However, yesterday was one day I wish I had done the laundry myself :).  A normal-sized sweater above got run in the dryer and now is a baby-sweater (somehow, though, with preserved arm-length.... is this normal?). Anyone need a sweater with these dimensions? :)

1 comment:

Laura D said...

Oh dear! Guess you could rock the bare-belly look...