It's a Wonderful Life is my absolute favorite Christmas classic, one which I could watch annually (or even multiple times per year) and during which I never fail to tear up.

However, there are many Christmas flicks I have never even seen!
Moviefone has a "Top 25" Christmas list which includes the following (in order of ranking, I think).
1. A Christmas Story **
2. It's a Wonderful Life **
3. Miracle on 34th St
4. Scrooged
5. White Christmas
6. Elf
7. Christmas in Connecticut
8. Home Alone
9. Babes in Toyland
10. National Lampoon's 'Christmas Vacation'
11. A Christmas Carol
12. Holiday Inn
13. The Nightmare Before Christmas
14. The Bishop's Wife
15. Love Actually* (also a favorite of mine!)
16. Die Hard
17. The Shop Around the Corner
18. The Dead
19. Bad Santa
20. The Santa Clause
21. Gremlins
22. Joyeaux Noel
23. The Muppet Christmas Carol
24. We're No Angels
25. The Polar Express
What are your thoughts/favorites of the above (write-ins are welcome, too!)?
What movies should I put atop the queue?
3 comments:
I added another favorite to my Christmas movie collection "Christmas with the Kranks". My all time favorite is still "Christmas Story" and although this is not a movie, Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a "A Charlie Brown Christmas".
~Missy
I love Home Alone and The Santa Clause!
We watch #15 every year! Just watched it last Sunday :)
Post a Comment