- The groom thinking about wearing a brown suit at our wedding, to which I responded "Absolutely not." "Why?" "Because that would be incredibly ugly. And because I am the bride."
- As a second choice, him planning to wear a brown tie with a black suit (Similarly vetoed. It does not match, although he will try to convince you it does, and he really does usually have much better fashion sense than I do)
- Brown with grey. Again, not compatible in my opinion.
- Planning a wedding in So Cal while living in Nor Cal (as a result, the wedding might become a Nor Cal wedding and, at this rate, might be in 2015)
- Planning a wedding while working resident hours
- Planning vacation in India for November 2010 while thinking about planning a wedding and being a resident
- Planning vacation in a month while searching for a job for next year (had an interview Friday up on the northern CA coast) while planning a wedding and being a resident
- Preparing to give OB grand rounds this week while planning this international vacation, searching for a job, planning a wedding, and being a resident
Oof da, as they would say in MN. I feel like I am juggling 10 very heavy balls.
No comments:
Post a Comment