Monday, June 15, 2009

Graduation!!

Ah.. In just over two years, I will be graduating this lovely residency program.
Here are some stolen pics (I can't seem to take ANY pictures of my own anymore!) from the FP grad festivities Saturday. It was at a lovely place, Bridges on the River, although we were all freezing! I can't believe we had to wear sweaters in Sacramento June!!



FPOB team: Aline (4), Joe (1), me, Kyla (3), Suzanne (faculty), Sarah (faculty)-- some of my favorite people ever!!!

More:
Shom/Sonia-- on their way out!!!



Phi, Rosha, Brenden (sticking around for a bit longer...)



Aline, me, Joe

Anna, Sunny, Sonia- superchiefs



Only 2 weeks left of this year! Hmm... how many more ER shifts is that ??! :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Tara! I need to get your email address so I can send you an invite to view my blog. Long story..I will be posting it today or tomorrow on my blog as to why I went private. Anyways, candecamp@gmail.com. Thanks! Hope you are well. :)

rachel said...

And when you're done, you're coming back to MN, right??! :-)

Laura D said...

You're getting great mileage out of that beautiful burgundy dress! love it! :)