Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy time!!!




It is so exciting to me that many of my friends are now newly-becoming, or soon-to- be becoming mothers!!! It is with great joy that I learned that today at 2:16 am, just in time for Mother's day, my dear friends Laura and Tony welcomed their little Abigail Christine (stolen pictures above) into the world. After 14+ weeks of torturous bedrest (now around 35w2d if my OB wheel works right [Laura, you knew I'd bust it out and you know I want details!]), and a quick 3-hour labor, they are equally (well, perhaps a bit more, although that would be difficult!) as excited. SO HAPPY for you guys!!!! I can't wait to meet Abbie!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there, as well as to my wonderful Mom (pictured below in Giverny during my parents' recent trip to France), Godmother, and Grandma (only one of whom will probably read this blog ;))!!!



Love!!!
t (a free babysitter and/or family doc anytime!!)

P.S. Vanessa-- does this post satisfy your blog-reading requirement?! :)

2 comments:

Laura D said...

Thanks, Tara! We are so excited (and exhausted)! Details coming once we catch up on sleep... wait, does that EVER happen?

Vanessa said...

Congrats to Laura and Tony!
And thanks T for responding to my request for info (so I can stalk more successfully).:-)Suggestions for South America are soon to follow!