I was tagged by Wendi to "go to the 5th folder in your Pictures folder, open up the 5th picture, and post it."
However, when you are a compulsive organizer like I am, and every folder has multiple folders, this task is a bit tricky. No loose pictures hanging out there. This is the photo that is in within my 5th "Pictures" folder, but it is the 5th picture within the first folder within that 5th folder. Got that? :) It's Erin and TJ at Sequoia National Park last December.
Good times!
*** I was so confused by all that that I forgot to tag people, too :) I'll let others tag others :)
1 comment:
I miss EVB!
Tell her hi for me when you talk to her again.
Thanks for the chocolate Tara. It is almost gone! (and yes, I did share with Rachel)
- Hans
Post a Comment