David Archuleta, a sincere, sweet, and amazingly talented young (17 years old!!) pure musician (If you haven't watched him perform
Imagine, please please watch the below shown movie. It gives me chills every time I hear it):

David Cook, arrogant wanna-be rocker with a scratchy, sliding, slimy voice:

In my opinion, the WRONG David won this season's
American Idol. I think that thing is rigged.
What do you think?
6 comments:
David A. all the way.
I agree. David A. should have won. However, I don't think it was rigged. I think people voted fair. But bummer!!!
DUDE! Tell me about it. I didn't even follow up on it because I just KNEW D.A. had won. I am completely astonished! I totally buy into the conspiracy theory (sorry Wen.)!
Hey Tarawara!
I miss you!
Did I mention that your boy is a cutee?...
I agree! I wanted Archuleta to win...
I wasn't real into Idol this year.I just watched parts and liked David A. I did watch part of Larry King where the top 10 were on and I liked David Cook. I think David A will go far any way. Lady Di
I definitely agree... Enchilada should have won!
Post a Comment