I'm back at Mather VA for my second month of internal medicine. So don't be expectin' to hear too much of me this month :) I'm trying to save the world from hypertensive men with renal failure and coronary artery disease.
Also trying to convince applicants (and Molly) that UC Davis is the right program for them all :0
In any case,
From my cousin Amy:
in the text:<
This is someone who was moving from an insurance claims office. So this is how I imagine this conversation went:
Walmart Employee: "Hello 'dis Walmarts, how can I help you?"
Customer: " I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week."
Walmart Employee: "What you want on the cake?"
Customer: "Best Wishes Suzanne" and underneath that "We will miss you". >>
Even I avoid Walmart.
8 comments:
that is hilarious!
That's like my friend's acquaintance whose name is, "Ectorwithanh"
THAT is funny! thanks for the laugh!
I want to meet 'Ectorwithanh' :)
That was very funny! See if this website will take you to my funny thing of the day. One of the band teachers made it for me...
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1345724908
laura,
i can't see your actual link, but someone did show me this at work! i did it w/ tony/hans/ajit/john. you all have to check it out! so cute. :)
sorry about the misinformation...
It's Hugo-without-an-H.. Double whammy!
MERRY CHRISTMAS--HAPPY NEW YEAR TARA!
I was just checking in to see how things have been going for you... & glad to see I could put a smile on your face...it is making me laugh reading it again!
I don't like not knowing when we'll see you next...we need to make a plan!
Post a Comment