Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lesley!

This post probably embarrasses the heck out of dear Lesley, but I just love the girl and think the blog has been a bit heavy on the words (and whining :)) and lacking in the photo department. Some of these photos predate the blog, so enjoy some history and the memories! :)

I think this expression is hilarious and hope it was okay to include this pic here. This is at the Kits' old place our first year of med school!
From left: Sam, Drew, Tia, Les, me, Aaron, Sean (and Jeff, Tom in bottom left)

I wish I had some wedding photos from Lesley and David's wedding in June of 04, but that (and apparently the whole year of 2005) was in my pre-techie days :). It was a lovely ceremony!

Saving food at the Kits'-- Wendi's bday May, 2006
Hanging at the Kits' (summer 06)
Les and Wen, Summer 2006

July 4th, 2006 in the Rays' backyard
At the Original Starbucks, Seattle, January 2007 Pike's Place Market, Seattle, Jan. 2007 Superbowl 2007 (Kristen, David, and Brandon in the background)
Dance Dance Revolution at the Yuans'- Feb 2007
With Luke - spring 07
Kits' couch AGAIN- 2007
Match Day 2007 Bachelorette party- March 07 (with Tia and Erin)
with Nicole, Summer, and KatieCross-country skiing- March 2007
with Nicole
Bangladesh- April 2007
With Families (and Khiem, Les's little mentee)... Graduation Day- May 19th, 2007Dr. Jones (one of them!) graduating
Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so lucky to know you! :) Love, Tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara! Thanks for posting those fun pictures and for the happy birthday wishes! :) I love all of the pictures of us on the Kitsteiner's old couch....aah, what good memories! *sniff* Hope you are surviving another crazy week - keep pressing on! Miss you!