We really enjoyed a family outing to see the Flynn Creek Circus in 2021, one of our first and only public events during the pandemic. The company returned under the Big Top this year to Arcata, and a couple of weekends ago when Kelvin was out of town, I took the kids one afternoon.
They were entranced most by the snacks (popcorn/cotton candy) but also enjoyed the flight-themed acts and acrobatics, including aerial silks, balloons, and more (sword-swallowing is always a hit!).
(The kids took these photos. I asked them to get closer to the stage, as we were seated on garden bench, but they just "zoomed in"!).
This weekend, Kelvin watched the kids for a bit on Saturday eve while I attended my pumpkin dahlia arranging event. After Iver had been at Hudson's the whole afternoon, Hudson joined our boys for Fro-yo on the plaza...
... and then some cartwheels!










No comments:
Post a Comment